Who Can Use Aerosure?
Aerosure is registered with the following intended purpose:1
- Reduce shortness of breath and relieve breathlessness with regular use.
- Increase respiratory fitness with regular use.
- Improve mucus and phlegm clearance.
Aerosure has been clinically tested in healthy individuals in the UK.
Who should not use Aerosure?
- Aerosure is contraindicated in people who:
- Have epilepsy
- Currently have or previously had pneumothorax
- Have haemodynamic instability including severe right-sided heart failure with hypotension
- Currently have a pulmonary embolism
- Have oesophageal varices
- Have recently had thoracic or upper gastro-intestinal tract surgery or trauma until completely healed
- Have had recent dental, head, neck, ear, nose & throat surgery or trauma until completely healed
- Have a broken rib until completely healed
- Have acute sinusitis or an active nosebleed
- Are experiencing active haemoptysis
- Have raised intracranial pressure
- Are pregnant
- Aerosure Medic technical file. Actegy data on file. 2013